1. What is an outdoor power supply
The outdoor power supply is an outdoor multifunctional power supply with a built-in lithium-ion battery and its own electric energy storage, also known as a portable AC or DC power supply. The outdoor power supply is equivalent to a small portable charging station. It has the characteristics of light weight, high capacity, high power, long life and strong stability. It is not only equipped with multiple USB ports to meet the charging of digital products, but also can output DC, AC, car Cigarette device and other common power interfaces, can supply power for laptops, drones, photography lights, projectors, rice cookers, electric fans, kettles, cars and other equipment, suitable for outdoor camping, outdoor live broadcast, outdoor construction, location shooting, family Scenarios that consume a lot of power, such as emergency power consumption.
2. Working principle of outdoor power supply
The outdoor power supply is composed of a control board, battery pack, inverter, and BMS system. It can convert DC power into AC power for other electrical appliances through the inverter. The device is powered.
3. Charging method of outdoor power supply
There are many charging methods for outdoor power supplies, mainly divided into solar panel charging (solar to DC charging), mains charging (charging circuit built into the outdoor power supply, AC to DC charging), and vehicle charging.
4. Main accessories of outdoor power supply
Due to different manufacturers of outdoor power supplies, the default accessories are limited. However, the main accessories commonly used in outdoor power supplies include AC power adapters, cigarette lighter charging cables, storage bags, solar panels, and car power supply clips.
5. Application scenarios of outdoor power supply
Topwell Power TWE-LF500W outdoor power supply has a wide range of applications. It is not only suitable for various outdoor scenes, but also can be used in family emergency scenes. Specifically, it can be divided into the following situations:
1) Electricity for outdoor camping, which can be connected to electric ovens, electric fans, mobile refrigerators, mobile air conditioners, etc.;
2) Outdoor photography and adventure enthusiasts use electricity in the wild, and can be connected to SLRs, lights, drones, etc.;
3) Lighting electricity for outdoor stalls, can be connected to flashlights, lamps, etc.;
4) As an uninterruptible power supply for mobile office use, it can be connected to mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc.;
5) Electricity for outdoor live broadcast, which can be connected to cameras, speakers, microphones and other equipment;
6) Car emergency start and electrification;
7) Electricity for outdoor construction, such as emergency power for mines, oil fields, geological exploration, geological disaster rescue, and field maintenance for telecommunications departments.
6. Compared with the traditional outdoor power scheme, what are the advantages of outdoor power supply?
1) Easy to carry. The outdoor power supply is lighter in weight, smaller in size, comes with a handle, and is easy to carry.
2) The economy is more environmentally friendly. Compared with traditional fuel generators, Topwell Power TWE-LF500W outdoor power supply does not require fuel to be converted into electrical energy, avoiding air and noise pollution during the process, and is more economical and environmentally friendly.
3) High safety battery, longer life. Topwell Power outdoor power supply not only has a built-in 512Wh high-safety solid-state ion battery pack, which can cycle more than 1500 times, but also is equipped with an advanced BMS battery management system and fire-resistant materials. While ensuring the long life of the battery and the safety of the use process, it can also provide power support for multiple electronic devices to achieve long battery life.
4) Rich interfaces, strong compatibility, support 99% of electrical appliances, and have a multi-functional output interface, which can match devices with different input interfaces, and support AC, DC, USB-A, Type-C, car charger and other output interfaces , which is convenient for users to use in different scenarios.
5) Equipped with a self-developed (BMS) intelligent battery management system that can independently dissipate heat as the temperature changes, keeping the power supply at a low temperature for a long time; equipped with multiple safety protections to avoid overvoltage, overcurrent, overtemperature, overcharge, and overheating The intelligent temperature control system automatically adjusts the charging and discharging temperature to effectively prolong the battery life.